Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Packing for a Crop / Retreat - Part 1 of 3

At the end of this month, I will be flying from California to Wisconsin to meet with some of the best friends a girl could have and attend  a remarkable craft retreat at The Manor in Walworth Wisconsin.

I have said it before... it was only going to be a one time thing at this location.... but we fell in love with The Manor and with Karen & Ed.  And this is the place we choose to fly in from all over the country to meet and scrap and craft every year.

Do you see that round room with all the french doors /windows?  That's where I will be sitting and scrapping.


My biggest drain every year is TRYING TO PACK FOR THIS CROP!  I usually leave during the week, after working heinous overtime hours to make sure my desk & job tasks are all caught up - - so there is no time for last minute craft packing!

I have decided to create the ULTIMATE SCRAP / CROP RETREAT CHECKLIST for packing.  

And it will be available here on my blog, in printable PDF form later this week!

So check back!

XOXO



No comments: