Sunday, September 11, 2016

Journaling on the fly with your smart phone and Selphy printer!

I know we are SUPPOSED to hand write on our scrapbook layouts .... but frankly, when I journal on a page, I journal A LOT and need to get a lot of words to fit in a small space.  That's why I really prefer computer generated journaling on a layout.

In the past, when I have attended scrap retreats and crops, my journaling was left off to finish when I returned home.  And then the layouts sat in a pile for quite a while (I believe I still have a stack next to me right now).

But I have discovered a great technique for journaling on the fly using my smart phone and Selphy printer!


To create a journaling card, you will need the following:

Smart Phone
Canon Selphy Printer 
Internet Connection
Rhonna Designs Photo App for your Smart Phone 

And here is the "HOW TO":

Open your Rhonna Designs App and choose the "idea" icon to the far left
Choose the background for your journaling (and there are SO MANY fabulous ones to choose from!)



You will have options for size and orientation along the bottom
Choose the "T" in upper left corner to choose your text / font

 Use your phone keyboard to type your journaling

Now add some graphics

Now choose the share button
And there's your print button - - your Selphy should automatically pop up & you are now printing your journaling!

Trim to your liking and slap it on your layout!  I feel so liberated being able to computer journal on the fly!

Thanks for stopping by today!!

XOXO



1 comment:

Penny said...

Great tip, now you make me want a phone! Penny