Tuesday, May 19, 2020

How to Safely Clean Sticky Grime on Furniture

When life gets messy, you need Best Cleaner Ever!  Shelly with you today sharing my latest "AH-HA" cleaning moment with Best Cleaner Ever.


We recently had our millennial grandson living with us.  After he moved out, I had to do a little cleaning.

This night stand was an icky, sticky MYSTERY MESS.  The room is furnished with inexpensive discount store furniture, so I have to be careful what kind of cleaner I use on it.




After trying multiple different "gentle" cleaners and scrub sponges, I finally had my "AH HA" moment and grabbed my Best Cleaner Ever from the craft room.


I sprayed cleaner directly on mess, let set JUST a minute, and literally WIPED the mess off with my fingertips!  FANTASTIC!

After I finished getting the muck off, I wiped it down with my Perfect Cleaning Cloth (run under cold water and well wrung) and wiped with a dry Perfect Cleaning Cloth (you know you can't just have one Perfect Cleaning Cloth - they are too handy!)


Best Cleaner Ever is:

  • SAFE for hands, tools, brushes, clear & rubber stamps, fabrics, & more
  • Contains 99.9% active ingredients. No water, alcohol, or abrasives
  • Non-Toxic
  • Non-Hazardous
  • Biodegradable
  • Has NO Harmful Fumes
I am always amazed at how well and how easy this cleaner works!  Now, I just need to remember to keep an extra bottle with my regular cleaning supplies!

Thanks for stopping by the blog today - have a creative week!

Shelly

No comments: