Monday, March 2, 2009

Some Scrapbook Updates......

So, with too much work going on, I had been in kind of a scrappy slump. But recently I think my mojo has come back.



A new challenge is up at A True Friend (Challenge Blog for Pet Lovers!) I had a lot of fun with Challenge #41 - Grooming - My layout is about the "Peticure" tool from the informercial on TV. Yeah, I love informercials! My layout is here, I hope you will pop over and check out the others - - they are so fun!

Another recent pet layout I completed "Mad Cat" was named as "Design Team Layout of the Day" over at Treasured Scrapbooking (my online home!) today. This is always such a great boost! Especially when you are chosen by a scrapper you really admire like Pinky - check out her blog for some awesome inspiration!

And lastly, back in January, I was invited to an online crop over at Citrus Tree Studio by an online friend and really enjoyed it! So started visiting there a lot more often. I even threw my hat into the ring for their design team call. Although I didn't make the Spring/Summer Design Team - I will be one of the guest designers for this term, and I am super excited about that! They do have delicious kits, but equally important, the DT and message board are very friendly and open - - this always bodes well for good customer service - hope you get a chance to check them out.

5 comments:

Danielle Flanders said...

how cute! Love that puppy paper!

Dolores said...

OMG I love those layouts, my fav is the first one!

Eva said...

OMG!!! These are just sooo cute and I love your doggie pedicure photos..too adorable!!

Terri said...

Your LOs are just TOO, TOO CUTE!!! Love all of them!!!

ellen s. said...

that peticure is toooo cute! i love scrapping my guys, too.